Data sessions this semester will all be held in the CREATE building. The reason is that we have some new equipment to make data sessions even more productive and this equipment is stored in CREATE. If a presenter prefers to have their data session in KS3, then this is possible.
The following data sessions are planned in Spring 2019:
4-5th April, 9:00-16:00 in CREATE (RDB14 room 6.235)
- MOVIN national meeting with data sessions and demos
- Presenters: Paul McIlvenny, Malene Kjær, Giajenthiran (Kalle) Velmuru, Tobias Boelt Back, Carolin Demuth
16th May, 13:00-15:00 in CREATE (RDB14 room 6.235)
- Presenter: Csilla Weninger
- Topic: In this session, Csilla shared data from a Singapore English language classroom. While maintaining an open perspective on the data, she is in general interested in how the interactional positioning of participants impacts the type of learning that may take place in classrooms.
6th June, 13:00-15:00 in CREATE (RDB14 room 6.235)
- Presenter: Jacob Davidsen
- Topic: Jacob showed some video data of preparatory work in Architecture and Design in which students build models for a shared presentation at a design review seminar.
27th June, 13:00-15:00 in CREATE (RDB14 room 6.235)
- Presenter: Dennis Puorideme
- Topic: Dennis presented a short episode of video data from a sensitization moment of a development programme in which officials interact with local representatives. We should remain open to various perspectives on the data, but one point of interest is the ways the interaction offers space for agency in the programme, which appears to be an instrument of national development.