The following data sessions took place in Autumn 2015:
17th Sep, 14:00-16:00 in 2.107, KS3
- Paul McIlvenny presented new data from third-party videos archived online documenting the Occupy social movement.
30 Sep, 13:00-15:00 in 6.226B CREATE
- Bettina Sletten Paasch (phd student) presented some video data of mobile phone interruptions in a healthcare setting.
21 Oct, 13:00-15:00 in 6.226B CREATE
- Jacob Davison presented some new video/GPS data he has collected of mountain biking.
4 Nov, 13:00-15:00 in 5.237 CREATE
- Mai Brink Rasmussen (phd student) presented some video data from a Knotworking session for a lifeboat station in Skagen, where the participants discuss which materials to use in the building project.
18 Nov, 13:00-15:00 in 2.107, KS3
- Laura Bang Lindegaard presented some video data from ride-alongs with commuters riding e-bikes.
9 Dec, 13:00-15:00 in 6.226B CREATE
- Julia Zhukova Klausen presented some fresh data from a new project on discourses of contest and collaboration in the Arctic, which uses multimodal and critical discourse analysis.